Book Mark McCrindle for speaking engagements & events.
Mark McCrindle is an award-winning social researcher, demographer, best-selling author and a prominent media commentator. He is regularly commissioned to deliver strategy and advice to the boards and executive committees of some of Australia’s leading organisations.
Mark’s highly valued research and reports have developed his renown as a futurist, demographer and social commentator. Mark is highly regarded for his engaging presentations whether they be keynote addresses at conferences, boardroom briefings or facilitated workshops.
Mark’s understanding of the key social trends as well as his engaging communication style places him in high demand in the press, on radio and on television shows including Wake Up, Sunrise, Today, ABC News 24, ABC Breakfast and The Morning Show.
Organisations commission Mark to conduct research and then speak or consult with them to help them better understand and engage with the new generations. His skill is in equipping people with the latest research while empowering them with strategies to deal with the changes. He is frequently called upon to give keynote speeches, workshops, and even full-day training seminars.
Mark graduated from UNSW with a BSc (Psychology), and he has completed a Masters degree majoring in Social Trends. He is the Director of the social research agency McCrindle Research Pty Ltd, which specialises in generational studies across the Asia Pacific.
Mark is a full member of the Market and Social Research Society of Australia and is qualified with the research industry’s highest accreditation: QPMR (Qualified Practising Market Researcher).
He has conducted research and spoken for organisations across most industry sectors (Financial, Telecommunications, FMCG, Technology and IT, Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Education, Government, and the Non-profit sector).
- The ABC of XYZ: Understanding the New Generations- their characteristics, attitudes, values, and expectations.
- Bridging the Gap: From Builders & Boomers to Xers & Y’s- the seismic generational shifts and its business impacts.
- Recruiting, Retaining, & Training the Emerging Generations: An overview of the best HR and Management styles that connect with an intergenerational workforce.
- Marketing and Selling to Generations X & Y: Insights into the influences, attitudes and aspirations of the ever-changing customer.
- Understanding and Engaging with Today’s Students: Research findings on their learning styles, and the proven communication strategies that work best today.
- New Generations, New Trends: Snapshot of Australia’s changing demographics, generations, & population shifts.
- Leadership in the 21st Century: More than ever we need leaders not just managers who are equipped to lead teams with best-practise techniques.
- Communication Skills for the 21st Century: Today’s sophisticated audiences will only be impacted by relevant presentation techniques. For sales presentations, training, or keynote delivery see what works best.
You came to us already highly recommended as a keynote speaker, and that recommendation has been amply confirmed by your address at our event. Here are some quotes from the evaluations: “very inspiring”, “riveting”, “absolutely excellent”, and “captured and involved us all.
The feedback from your sessions at the CPA Congress has been tremendous. Here are some comments from attendees: Brilliant- excellent presentation, good fun”, “Best so far”, Superb presenter- very informative and entertaining”, “Great speaker, well researched, excellent presenter”, “fantastic”, “Exceptional presenter”..
Mark is simply the best speaker that I have ever heard, and in my business I’ve heard many. He blitzed older, more experienced speakers off the stage and is able to capture an audience with ease.
Mark was certainly a star. He is one of the best presenters I have seen in a long time. We have had nothing but favourable comments.