Book Mark McCrindle for speaking engagements & events.
Social Researcher, Demographer, Futurist
Mark McCrindle is a social researcher with an international renown for tracking global changes, and analysing social trends.
He is the author of three books on generational and cultural trends and his expertise as a demographer and social researcher places him in high demand in the press, on radio and on various television shows. His research company counts amongst its clients more than 100 of Australia’s largest organisations and he is regularly commissioned to deliver strategy and advice to the boards and executive committees of some of Australia’s leading brands.
In a fast moving corporate culture, every organisation, brand, and idea is just one generation away from extinction. Companies must do more than just observe the times; they must understand them. Mark McCrindle focuses his qualitative research to help leaders in sales, marketing, HR, and management to do just this.
Organisations commission Mark to conduct research and then speak or consult with them to help them better understand and engage with the new generations. His skill is in equipping people with the latest research while empowering them with strategies to deal with the changes. He is frequently called upon to give keynote speeches, workshops, and even full-day training seminars.
Mark graduated from UNSW with a BSc (Psychology), and he has completed a Masters degree majoring in Social Trends. He is the Director of the social research agency McCrindle Research Pty Ltd, which specialises in generational studies across the Asia Pacific.
Mark is a full member of the Market and Social Research Society of Australia and is qualified with the research industry’s highest accreditation: QPMR (Qualified Practising Market Researcher).
He has conducted research and spoken for organisations across most industry sectors (Financial, Telecommunications, FMCG, Technology and IT, Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Education, Government, and the Non-profit sector).
- The ABC of XYZ: Understanding the New Generations- their characteristics, attitudes, values, and expectations.
- Bridging the Gap: From Builders & Boomers to Xers & Y’s- the seismic generational shifts and its business impacts.
- Recruiting, Retaining, & Training the Emerging Generations: An overview of the best HR and Management styles that connect with an intergenerational workforce.
- Marketing and Selling to Generations X & Y: Insights into the influences, attitudes and aspirations of the ever-changing customer.
- Understanding and Engaging with Today’s Students: Research findings on their learning styles, and the proven communication strategies that work best today.
- New Generations, New Trends: Snapshot of Australia’s changing demographics, generations, & population shifts.
- Leadership in the 21st Century: More than ever we need leaders not just managers who are equipped to lead teams with best-practise techniques.
- Communication Skills for the 21st Century: Today’s sophisticated audiences will only be impacted by relevant presentation techniques. For sales presentations, training, or keynote delivery see what works best.
“The feedback from your sessions at the CPA Congress has been tremendous. Here are some comments from attendees: Brilliant- excellent presentation, good fun”, “Best so far”, Superb presenter- very informative and entertaining”, “Great speaker, well researched, excellent presenter”, “fantastic”, “Exceptional presenter”.
“Mark is simply the best speaker that I have ever heard, and in my business I’ve heard many. He blitzed older, more experienced speakers off the stage and is able to capture an audience with ease”
Mark was certainly a star. He is one of the best presenters I have seen in a long time. We have had nothing but favourable comments.
Thought he was spot on! Great speaker: entertaining and to the point. The best speaker on the day.