Book Mark Bunn for speaking engagements & events.
Higher Wisdoms of Health & Happiness
“FACT: The healthiest, happiest people to ever live have never heard of good fats, bad fats, low GI, sleep apps, or optimal heart rates … they’ve simply understood the timeless ‘wisdoms’ of health and performance. You and your team can too.“ Mark
Individuals suffering stress, sleep difficulties, anxiety, fatigue, poor motivation and lack of work-life balance. Organisations suffering from negativity and reduced workplace morale, productivity and bottom-line results.
As one of Australasia’s leading experts on health and personal performance, Mark Bunn understands the difficulties facing workers and organisations today. More importantly, through his unique blend of modern science, the secrets of the world’s healthiest, longest-living people and fascinating Eastern health insights (Ayurveda), he provides a refreshing change to the typical conference health speaker (calories this, ‘get some exercise’ that!), and delivers down-to-earth, user-friendly solutions audiences love.
After an inglorious career as an AFL footballer (he says not to worry, he can string two words together!), Mark’s life was changed forever while working for an aid group in Sth East Asia. Visiting remote villages he witnessed how people who were as poor as poor and had never heard of good fats, antioxidants or sleep apps … were remarkably … HAPPY! This inspired him to research the Eastern traditions of health. However, it was the traumatic passing of his wife to stress-related breast cancer that turned his world upside down. It also gave him a deep empathy for people facing health challenges and motivated him to find answers to people’s common health challenges.
The result has seen Mark become one of the most booked health and wellness speakers and his book ‘Ancient Wisdom for Modern Health’ being published in seven countries and becoming one of the most popular Australian health books in the last five years (Three-times best-seller).
Mark is most well-known for fun-filled education on how things like happiness, loving relationships, work enjoyment, and a sense of community or team are far more important for our health than whether we drink green smoothies, activate our almonds or have a firm butt!
His extensive studies into the productivity and time management strategies of the world’s most successful businesspeople also enables Mark to help people achieve the ultimate goal – to do a great job contributing to their organisation’s success … while still having a happy personal life.
Due to the high demands of his busy writing and speaking schedule, Mark has also developed a number of online home study programs including videos and online tools to help audience members continue to improve their health and performance well after his sessions. He is a also trained teacher of TM Meditation, supports the Beyond Blue national depression initiative, and the ‘Look Good Feel Better’ Program for Cancer Patients, and lives in Sydney … unfortunately without his dog Felix. Felix filed for divorce, after Mark accidentally left him out in the rain one night!
Ideal for Female (and Male) Audiences
With his background in professional sport (AFL football) Mark has always had great results with male audiences. However, one of the key reasons for his popularity today is his special rapport with female audiences. The passing of his wife to cancer and his passion for natural, mind-body health approaches has giving him a great empathy for women’s health (helping them look after themselves first) and a unique understanding of what can most help them. Mark is now often specifically booked for corporate groups with a healthy mix of women and groups such as teachers, nurses and carers.
Mark’s Most Popular Titles (keynote or workshop)
- ZEST – Achieve your NATURAL HIGH
Enjoy ‘high energy low stress life balance work success’ … everyday!
We have been fed a lie. A lie that says being healthy, happy & productivity is difficult.
In this his signature keynote, Mark combines his research into the secrets of the world’s healthiest people, age-old Eastern health wisdoms (Ayurveda) plus the latest modern science to show everyone simple, ‘time-friendly’ keys to living a healthy, happy, balanced work-life.
Everyone learns how to:
- reduce stress/anxiety up to 30% & improve work-life balance by 40+%
- sleep better & enjoy better vitality, mental focus & a healthier weight
- simplify modern-day health advice, reduce sick days & improve workplace morale
- HAPPINESS – The New Health
Why happiness (not health) is the real key to higher performance
Everyone is trying to be healthy yet we are more stressed, overweight and sleepless than ever before. Why? Because we have the formula all wrong. The latest research clearly shows that by focusing on making people happier, every aspect of their work performance skyrockets.
- why relationships, fun & connection are far more important than diet and exercise
- how to be happier, more positive & optimistic in less than 10mins/day
- the 3 simple activities that can increase productivity & resistance to stress by 30%+
- WORK SMARTER not Harder (or ‘Beat the Busyness of Business’)
How to do 30% more … in 30% less time … with 30% less stress!
Everyone is ‘busy’ but few of us are truly ‘productive’? In this highly sought-after workshop or breakout Mark teaches people the 7 productivity practices of the world’s most successful (high-performing) businesspeople – think Branson, Tim Ferriss, Steve Covey. Covering motivation, time management, and understanding the ‘WHY’ (WHY we do things), it’s down-to-earth, practical & ‘hands-on’ all the way.
Everyone learns how to:
- stop email, facebook or digital disruption sabotaging their productivity
- eliminate distractions and control & ‘use’ technology to save massive time …& stress
- get in their ‘flow state’ more often … to do much more in much less time
- get crystal clear re; goals, priorities (Big Fish) & motivating themselves … and others.
Other Popular Titles
ZEST – Secrets of the SuperHealthy
ZEN – Secrets of the SuperCalm
Happy Staff Healthy Schools – fun PD seminars for Principals, teachers & support staff
Yoga & De-Stress Workshop – meditation, mindfulness, movement & much more
Laugh A Lot & Stress You Will Not – A ‘high laughs’ look at healthy, stress-free living
Looking After No.1 – for carers, nurses, community groups (or those looking after others)
Consciousness – the New Cool – transcending beyond mindfulness, mental health & brain training
Research-Based Talk Outcomes (from single tip or strategies in Mark’s various talks
- 40% + increases in Work-life Balance
- 30% + increases in Productivity
- 30% + increases in Sales
- 30-40% decreases in Stress
- 3 times greater Creativity
Give Every Attendee a 12 Month Health/Life Balance Program … Not Just a Keynote
Instead of just a short keynote or half day presentation, to help your group stay motivated and keep getting results long after your session is finished, when you book Mark for any full fee event, he will also include for you …
– A Complimentary 12month subscription to his ‘Healthy People Healthy Business’ or ‘Year-Round Natural Health’ online program for EVERY ATTENDEE (normally $97 per person).
– A Complimentary Ebook & Audio book of his best-selling Ancient Wisdom for Modern Health for EVERY ATTENDEE (normally $37 pp).
– 20 Complimentary Hard-Copy Books for prizes/give-aways ($600) + significant discounts for extra books.
* This = Over $10,000 of added value for every 100 attendees.
As part of any session(s), Mark can also add-in any of the following extras for you;
- Energising Conference Breakers
- Mini-Exercise/Stretching sessions
- Quick, fun Yoga/Relaxation sessions
- Food catering advice to keep attendees alert and energised
- Videotaping of his presentation for later use / those who can’t attend in person
- MC I.e. be the MC for your overall event (saving you $$ on a separate MC)
OMG, in the 12 years I have been doing this I have never had such a positive response to a presentation as with you! The post session positivity was just amazing! Thank You!
We’ve had 3 conferences now with over 900 nurses & midwives and we’ve asked Mark to be at the forefront of each event. We keep inviting him back as we know it’s going to be a great result and the feedback is always the same… Everyone loves his unique content, down-to-earth approach and humorous style. He is the complete health & wellness package!
For our CEOs and prominent Pan Asia based leaders, we engaged Mark to help us with our Work-Life Balance. His talk was the highest rated element of our educational options with great take home factors. He was brilliant… fun, engaging and entertaining.
One of the best speakers I’ve heard in a long while… has it all – presentation skills to content and humour.